The Fellows Program at Cathedral Counseling Center is designed for licensed mental health professionals with at least two years of clinical experience. Participants gain increased clinical competence through supervision and didactic seminars.
Cathedral's Fellows Program Kick-Starts a Lifetime of Learning for Psychotherapists
The fellows program at Cathedral Counseling Center provides a stimulating environment where participants can improve their psychodynamic psychotherapy skills and kick-start a lifetime of professional learning. Fellows make a two-year commitment of approximately 10 hours per week.
Tuition for the Fellows Program, like all services at Cathedral Counseling Center, is based on a sliding fee scale.
Program benefits include:
- one hour of individual supervision each week with a Cathedral Counseling Center staff therapist
- monthly group consultation and fellows supervision
- full use of Cathedral resources, including office space and voice mail
- admission to Cathedral's Professional Development Workshop Series (quarterly sessions)
- continuing education credit (CEUs) along with a Certificate of Achievement presented upon satisfactory completion of the program
For more information, send an email to Nina Riccardi or call her at 312-252-9500.